Sunday, February 2, 2014

INCY WINCY DESIGNS MONDAY CHALLENGE


Wow!! It's Monday again. I would like to Thank You for stopping back to see what this week's challenge is. I'm sure you are going to love it as much as I had making it. Some things were harder to do then I thought but the way it turned out I loved it.

This week's challenge is a color challenge. Let me show you the colors that you will be using for your card.



These colors are great together. I was able to find things to use most of the colors. I will admit that I didn't use every color. This week's sponsor is The Stamping Chef Shop. They let me use their image called "We're Tied Together." It's a beautiful heart with ribbon in the middle to keep the heart together. This image really stood out when I was looking.



The Stamping Chef Shop is giving to our lucky winner 3 Digital Images of their choice. 

Here is the card that I made with "We're Tied Together."


I put eyelets on the card so I could use my own ribbon where the laces were suppose to go when you just color it. I thought it was a little creative.  I hope you can see the colors in my card from the challenge. Now, here is the items that I used to make this.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Purple Ribbon -- Offray Spool O' Ribbon
Flower On The Ribbon -- Close To My Heart
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Now it's your turn to try the challenge. At Incy Wincy Designs you will see what the other team members made and that will be the place to add you entry. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Great card love the addition of the eyelets and real ribbon
Jenny x