Sunday, February 9, 2014

INCY WINCY DESIGNS MONDAY CHALLENGE


Welcome back to this week's Monday Challenge. This month is going by so fast and it's even a short month. The older you get the faster the time goes. I'm not liking it at all. I need more hours in the day to get all these things done that I need to get done. Late nights again this week I see.

Well, this week's challenge is Sassy & Sexy. A challenge that I have never done before. I love these challenges each week. I have done some that I have never done before. Adds more techniques to my book. This week we have two sponsors. The first one is


My Creative Classroom. They offer classes on their site and even have a free class on their site. They are giving to one lucky winner

One Seat 
In An 
Online Class

Our second sponsor is 

Sassy Studio Designs. They will be giving one lucky winner

4 Digital Images
Of The
Winner's Choice

I chose the my image from Sassy Studio's. The image is called "Show Girl" Here is the card that I made with this image.


I put the feathers on this card since she is a show girl and they always have big feathery things that they are wearing. The paper does have gold on it but I couldn't get it to show up to good. I do hope you enjoy it. Here are the items that I used to make this.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- Studio 112 (Red Damask)
Paper Lace Dollies -- 6" Hygloss
Feathers -- Fancy Feathers
Pearls -- Prima Marketing
Colored Pencils 
Colored Markers

Now let's see your Sassy and Sexy cards. Just add them to the challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. When you are there take a look at the other designers and the cards that they have made. You can also see more about My Creative Classroom. Thank You for stopping and I will see you next Monday for another great challenge. Have a Wonderful Week and Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Graet card love those feathers such a perfect embellishment for your image.
Jenny x