Sunday, February 16, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE


Hello Everyone!! Thanks for coming back for another Monday Challenge. This is a great start to your week. You are getting your creative juices going and will have a lot of ideas for your projects this week.

I know you are anxious to find out this week's challenge.


It's a color challenge. I tried to use all the colors but I think I just ended with all but a couple of them.  Delicious Doodles is our sponsor for this Monday's Challenge. This is what they are giving the lucky winner this week


4 Digital Images
Of 
The Winner's Choice

The image that I chose to use is called Woodland Friends. This is a beautiful girl that has two butterflies around her and her furry friend. Here is the card that I made with Woodland Friends that I called Butterfly Beauty.


I hope you can see the colors in the card. I added the brown flower for that color. I also used metal butterflies to add to the other butterflies that is on her. The paper I found had a lot of the colors on it. Here are the items I used and the companies they came from.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & Core' dinations
Paper -- K & Company
Flower -- Prima Marketing (Guava Peony Brahms)
Metal Butterflies -- Close To My Heart
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for reading my post and you like the card I made. Just take your images and add them to the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. Can't wait to see your creations. Have a Great and Wonderful Week!!!

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Great card love those metal butterflies.
Jenny x