Sunday, February 23, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE


Welcome to this Monday's challenge. We are making cards for Birthday's. You can never have to many birthday cards. Another great thing this week is we have two sponsors which means two winners. This will be a great challenge you will want to enter. Who wouldn't want to do a birthday card and have two chances to win.

Our first sponsor is A Day For Daisies. They provide themed categories of over 3,000 digital illustrations and have a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamp sets. They have a blog, website, facebook and an etsy store.


They are giving to one of the winner's a $12.00 Gift Certificate. You will have many illustrations to choose from. 

Our second sponsor is Scribbles Designs.


They will be giving the other winner 3 of their digital images. You will find great images here also.

I chose a lady bug from Scribbles Designs. I think you can make many things with lady bugs. This is the card that I made with my little lady bug.


I think that this card could be for both genders. You can use those colors for anyone. I love the way the bows turned out. I cheated a little bit. I went and bought this little thing that helps you make bows that look perfect. Of course I'm still learning how to use it. Besides that bow maker, here are the other items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- DCWV
Flowers -- Close To My Heart
Ribbon -- Spool O Ribbon
Glitter Lady Bugs -- Dress It Up
Font -- Cool Dots
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I hope you enjoyed the post and had a little inspiration from the card. When you make your card make sure you enter it at Incy Wincy Designs. Remember there are two prizes this week so twice the chance. Hope you have a great week and I will see you next Monday

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Great card Michelle love your flowers with the bows.
Jenny x