Monday, April 21, 2014

INCY WINCY DESIGNS MONDAY CHALLENGE "FURRY FRIENDS"


Good Morning to all. Hope your Easter weekend was a great one. It's always nice to spend it with family and friends. 

Our challenge this week was a cute one. Who doesn't like furry friends. I know I do. I have two dogs and three cats. I would have a lot more if I lived in the country. So the sponsor this week for that lucky winner is The Paper Shelter.


They will be giving  away as the prize a $20.00 Gift Certificate. That is a great prize to try and win. 

I was able to used this cute little fuzzy dog and I made it into a Birthday card. It's a Birthday card for a little card. So let me show you the card I made with the dog.


I hope you like it and the image that The Paper Shelter let me use. Let me tell you all the items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Ribbon -- Close To My Heart (Designer Ribbon, Pink Collection)
Gems -- The Paper Studio
Font -- Cool Dots
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I hope you enjoyed the post today and I will see you next week. Don't forget to submit your entries at Incy Wincy Designs and check out what the other design team members made with their furry friends. have a Wonderful Week.

1 comment: