Monday, June 30, 2014

INCY WINCY MONDAY CHALLENGE


Hello!! It's Monday so we are here for another Monday Challenge with Incy Wincy. Our heme this week is "Make Us Laugh." This is great. My family always says I'm a jokester. I love funny things that my kids even think I'm crazy. 

This week we have two sponsors to win prizes from. Our first sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Love getting stamps from here. There are great images that make you laugh at their store. This is the place you want to go to if you want a funny image. Bugaboo Stamps is offering to one of the winner's 7 digital stamps. This is a great prize to create for. 


Our second Sponsor for this challenge is My Creative Class Room. This is a online arts and crafts learning center. So instead of giving out digital stamps they will be giving out a seat to one lucky winner to either of these classes; Color Inspirations: Twinkling H20"or Clean and  Simple Card Workshop." 


Now I would like to show you the card that I made. One part of this is a saying that is said around our house. It's about the mute buttons. That's why I chose this image to create with. 


I do hope that you thought this was funny. These two look like they need a little break from each other. Been married to long. Since they were complaining about each other I decided to use heart paper, my sentiment and the font chiller on it. I wanted to add something that would be funny with the image. LOL  Here are the items that I used.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & Colorbok
Paper -- Colorbok
Font -- Chiller
Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers 
Colored Pencils

I'm at the end so I hope t see you next week with another new challenge. Good Luck!!

No comments: