Sunday, October 12, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #233 "HALLOWEEN CARDS"


Welcome to another Sunday Challenge with The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Mine was a good one. Just wish it wasn't raining everyday. I love the fall but all this rain has been way to much. It does keep me in the house working on my crafts. I have been gathering things to make a scrapbook layout with me and my husband's wedding pictures. We have been together for 20 something years and never did one. So when I seen the doves in our challenge a couple of weeks ago, I knew the layout that I wanted to make. I'm excited to get started on making it. I'm just waiting on some flowers to get here and then start laying it out. I will post the layout when I am finished with it.

Kind of a weird change here. Going from wedding to Halloween Cards. Halloween is one of my favorite holiday's. Some find it real weird but it has always been something that I have looked forward to for when it gets to October. So for our challenge this week our sponsor is Limited Runs. Their page is cute when you get there. It's a Halloween theme. They also have the greatest categories for you to look through. Now would be a great time to look at their Halloween Stamps. I found the cutest cupcake with a devil on top of it. The name of the image I used is simply called, "Devil." I tried making fire but I'm not sure if it looks like it or not. So before I show you my card here is the prize you will be entering for.

3 Digital Stamps
From Limited Runs Store

You will have a hard time trying to find just three. The images are great. Now let me show you my Halloween card that I made.


I have never used black as a background but thought this one needed it. There is one skeleton that is suppose to look like it was a person. Ghosts are suppose to be flying around and there is my cute little cupcake. I thought the cupcake needed something behind it so this is what I came up with. I really hope you do like this. Now, my items that I used.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart & The Paper Studio
Paper -- Co' Ordinations
All Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Colored Markers 
Colored Pencils

Hope you found everything interesting on today's post and leave any comments that you may have. Remember that you have to go to The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to enter and please visit and see what the other design team members made for their Halloween cards. Have a Wonderful Week and I will see you in another week. I will be looking forward to it and I hope you are to.



3 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card Michelle. Marlene DT sis

cass said...

So much fun, love the ghosts Michelle

Edwina said...

Such a fun card with all the different elements to it. I love those ghosts. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown