Sunday, December 7, 2014

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #241 "CHRISTMAS CARDS"


Welcome to the first weekend of December. This really makes it feel like it's Christmas and the thought of not having your shopping done starts to worry you. Well my husband and I decided to get started on some shopping done yesterday. We really did get some of the shopping done but by time we returned home I could not move. All the gifts are still in the trunk except the ones we were afraid might burst with the cold outside. I did find something really cute that I don't think I have ever seen before. Pink Christmas wrapping paper. The store had a little bit of a variety but this color will be cute on my grand daughters gifts. Not a real gift but it put a smile on my face. I won't bore you with all the things but I think I will do more through the week by myself with less confusion. 

Well, we are lucky again this week. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps & More is sponsoring us for our Christmas cards this week. We get to use one of her great images to use for our cards. So, the image that I chose was Christmas trees. There are two trees side by side with snow on them. I thought the trees was something different that I don't think I have done. This is the great prize that she will be giving that winner this week.

3 Digital Images
From 

So here is my card that I made.


I do hope that you like the way I made my card. I was trying to go with a the focus on the trees but also wanted to add a traditional look. I wanted to make a tree farm but couldn't sketch it out where it looked good. To much on my mind this week I think. This is the items that I did use to make this Christmas tree card.

Cardstock -- Close To My Heart
Paper -- From My Stash & Caroline Wilson Fine Arts
Buttons, Angel, Presents, Gingerbread Man -- Dress It Up
Glitter -- Ice Stickles by Ranger (Crystal Ice)
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well I'm going to go and relax a little before starting laundry. I'm still wore out from yesterday. I know you will want to add your Christmas card so just go to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and add it there. Also, we have a great design team so check out their cards also. Enjoy your week and I'm going to try and get more shopping done.

3 comments:

cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cass said...

Trying again Michelle, great card, wonderful inspiration

Edwina said...

Michelle, How cute! I love all the buttons on your card. The paper is just right for this image. The glitter looks great on the trees. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown