Sunday, March 29, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #257 "EASTER CARDS"


Good Morning!! Hope you are having a great weekend. I had a terrific day yesterday. There was a big Memories Scrapbooking Expo. When they said it was big they meant big. I have never seen so much scrapbooking items in my whole life. It was so nice seeing things I never seen before and a lot of the booths had examples of the items they were selling. You were aloud to take photo's of the examples so you had them to look at when you wanted to use what you bought. I had money to spend and my husband had to buy me a big tote to haul it all around the building in. I have to say I was glad I saved as much money as I did. I have many things to try and I'm so excited to get to it. I only wish I had more money but my husband was getting tired. We had been there over three hours when I ran out of money. I think he was glad that I did. I hope you have one of these near you sometime. It was so much fun. Enough about my great Saturday. Let's get to what you want to know.

Who does not like Easter and making cards for the holiday. Finding Easter items is my only downfall when it comes to making things. So, Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner is our sponsor for this week's challenge. They let me use a cute image called "Run Bunny Run." I loved this image. There was a lot of detail in the image and I thought of Peter Cottontail when I started coloring. They have been great sponsors to Robyn's Fetish. I have made many card with their images. I will show you my card after I tell you the prize they are giving.

5 Digital Stamps
From
Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner Store

Now I want to show you my card that I called "Here Comes Peter Cottontail"


Doesn't that Bunny look like he is coming down the trail. It made sense to call this card "Here Comes Peter Cottontail." I brightened it up so you could see the detail and all the little things on here. Here are my items that I used to make this card.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- My Paper Stash
Bunnies, Eggs, Easter Basket Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Font -- Harrington
Lace -- My Stash
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I do hope that you have enjoyed the Easter Card and the post. I'm going to spend my day looking through my new things and I hope you have something great to do today also. Hope you have a wonderful week and I will see you again. Make sure you come back tomorrow for a special post that I will have on here. 



1 comment:

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, Very cute card. I love your embellishments. You always have cute ones. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown