Saturday, May 16, 2015

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG "ANYTHING GOES"


Hello!! Here is a post for the challenge of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. This is the second challenge for the month of May. It's getting really close to Memorial Day weekend and the beginning of summer. I'm sure my daughter will be glad she is done with school for this year. She and her friends already know what they are doing this summer. She usually spends at least three weeks throughout the summer with one friend and another has her license so they have many plans together also. Well let's start off with the first of three sponsors that are giving prizes to our lucky winners.


Here is Faery Ink. They have many different categories. Many different and great images for you to use. There are categories that you probably have never even thought of. This is not the sponsor that I used my image from but there are great projects on our challenge blog that other design team members made from this site. The prize that they are giving away for this challenge is 3 of their great images.


Make It Crafty is our second sponsor for this challenge. They have eight different categories with categories under those. Many, Many, Many digital stamps there for you to choose from. They also have rubber stamps to. I would really go and see this site to see all these incredible images. Again, this is not the sponsor that I used my image from. It's coming up next but here is the prize from Make It Crafty. A $10.00 Gift Certificate To Their Store


Now we are to the store that I used. This sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. Another fabulous store.  I was so excited looking through their images that it did take awhile. First I am a great collector of Noah's Ark. so when I seen this image in their store, I knew this was what I was going to work with. I was a little shocked that the layout I made was easy to me to make and the papers were great with it. Before I tell you anymore about my layout let me tell you about the prize. Two Images But If You Use A Stamping Boutique Image You Will Receive 3 Images.

My layout is called Michelle's Little Ark. I didn't have enough room to put that title on my page. I don't have all my animals on there but I used these one because they all were born within a year of each other. The two cats that have just a angel on them are the cats that has passed away. They were part of our family and it still hurts that they are gone. So, on the top row is Marshmallow, Raven and Tom. On the bottom is Scrappy and Kiera. The dogs are pure breed so I will just give you their nick names. The others are rather long. I had embellishments for cats and dogs. I also added some animals for the Noah's Ark. I think the page turned out great. At least I think so.


Well now you know our sponsors, prizes, and seen my layout so we are at the end of the line. I hope you participate in this challenge. Anything Goes is the best challenge to enter. I have been able to make layouts to put into my family album. I will have to make another page for the rest of my animals though. So have a great Memorial Day and I will be back in the middle of June for another project from me.


1 comment:

Sherry said...

Beautiful .. Layout