Sunday, May 3, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #262 "ANYTHING BUT A CARD"


Hi to you all on this Sunday morning. The sun is so bright here and it's a little warm. Very nice weekend to get out with the family. I can honestly say that I had a terrific day yesterday. I went and seen my Grandson play his first Tee-Ball game. The kids were so adorable playing out there. They did keep score which was surprising for a Tee-Ball game. My grandson made one of the runs for his team. We were all yelling at him to run. When he hit the ball he started to go to third and we were yelling for him to go the other way. He did great after that. He had the cutest smile on his face when we were all yelling and then congratulating him. I remember his dad playing when he was that age and it's like watching him all over again.

Well, we are here to the part to tell you about our great sponsor. The sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. Robyn's is a very generous lady for letting us chose our images for our challenges. I went with a different project this week. I know it's spring but I did a scrapbook layout for Halloween. I found these pictures of my daughter when she was six and was Dracula. The image that I used was called "Count Dracula." Sometimes you do something not expected to WOW the readers. I'm so exited to show you my layout with Robyn's image that I'm going to tell you what she will be giving to the winner this week.

3 Digital Images 
From
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More

Finally, we are to that great part to see the project. I'm so excited to show everyone this. My daughter had no clue that I even was making this this week. She was shocked.


So, do you like this layout? She looks almost identical to the Count Dracula that I colored. I had fun making this and I think that's what I like about it. Doesn't take me as long to figure out how I want to do it and then it's done. So here are the items I used and then I will have to end my post. More projects to work on.

Cardstock --  The Paper Studio
Paper --  The Paper Studio & DCWV
Glitter Ghosts -- Dress It Up
Haunted House, Bats, & Moon -- The Paper Studio (La Petites)
Punch -- Martha Stuarts Spider Web Border Punch
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Thank You for stopping by and reading my post. I would love to hear what you think about my layout. I will let you know again that you just need to enter your projects at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. Have a friend, let them know about the challenge and there will be more to share with everyone. Have a Wonderful Week!!


No comments: