Monday, June 15, 2015

NEW WEDDING & CUPCAKE DIGITAL STAMPS IN THE ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE -- JUNE 15,2015


Hello!!! This is a special post introducing that The Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More New Digital Stamps that are going to be added to the store today June 15,2015. The stamps are related to Cupcakes and Weddings. There will be 15 brand new stamps that will be added. Our whole design team made two cards using these images. You will want to make sure to head on over to The Robyn's Fetish Store to see all the new stamps and the projects that our design team made.

I was given two stamps from these new one. One of the stamps I used is from the cupcake part and the other stamp is from the wedding part of the stamps. I did make two different projects with these images. Here is the first.


As you can see, this is from the cupcake stamps. This digital images is called "Cupcake With Sprinkles." I decided to make a Birthday Party Invitation. This was something different and you put all the information on the inside about the time and other important things about the party. I did make five of the cupcakes to put down the side of the invitation. Here is the rest of the items that I used to make this.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- The Paper Studio
Hats and Candles -- Dress It Up
Font -- Kristen ITC
Colored Markers 
Colored Pencils

With the second image I just made a card with the "Hooked On Love" image. This one is very cute because it's two fish kissing. I had many titles but I stuck with just the one. Here is the card


I made this card for a man which I rarely do. I think it turned out cute but I wish I could of found hooks for the fish. Of course, this stamp is made from the wedding digital images. Here are the items that I made with this.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- My Mind's Eye & The Paper Studio
Little Fish -- Dress It Up
Font -- Ravie
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

I hope you love the two images that I made my projects with. For the rest of the images you need to go to The Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More to see them. You will also see many different projects that the Design Team made with them. Let Robyn know how well you liked her new images and the design team for the projects we made.

Have a great week and I will see you in the Robyn's Fetish Store buying up these great images.


3 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful projects, love the fish.

Edwina said...

Hi Michelle, I love your cards especially the cupcake card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

susan said...

These are so cute! I love the idea of an invitation for those cupcakes. Very original! The fish are adorable! Love the coloring on them. The tiny fish surrounding them look just like they are looking at the kissing fish. That is so cute! Great projects! Thank you!