Sunday, June 21, 2015

ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE # 269 "MUST USE BUTTONS -- REAL OR FAUX"


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Sunday morning. I hope all the father's out there are having a nice day with their family. Did a lot of you make their Father's Day card for you Dad or Husband? I have to say with all my stuff I was doing this week that my kids are the ones that reminded me of Father's Day being this weekend. It totally slipped my mind and I also didn't write it on my schedule. I depend on that schedule and I don't know how I didn't write that down. Now, I have to figure what I should do for him today. I know our one son won't be here because he will be spending it with his children. It's hard to say he has children but they are all my life.

All Dressed Up Stamps is an etsy shop with the cutest images. She has images for kids, baby showers and many more categories. They are very adorable and when you see mine you will know. The image that I was allowed to use from her store is called, "Daddy's Little Helper." A very cute little boy who is digging in the dirt with his dog. I know there is a worm hanging from the bucket but it didn't show to well but I wanted you to know it is there. Here is the prize for this weeks challenge.

2 Digital Images
From 
All Dressed Up Stamps Store

Here is Daddy's Little Helper


I tried to use many different colors on the image as there were on the paper. I wanted the bone to look like it was under the ground and the dog was sitting on it. The carrot was suppose to look like it's growing up from under the ground. Then I added the buttons for the challenge. So here is where all the items came from.

Cardstock -- The Paper Studio
Paper -- DCWV
Green Buttons -- Crystaline Button Assortment
All Animal Embellishments -- Dress It Up
Sentiment -- Came With The Image
Colored Markers
Colored Pencils

Well you know what's now. We have come to the end of another post. I would like to tell you that make sure you have more then one button on your card. The Challenge does say buttons and I wouldn't want you to not be entered in the challenge because you only had one button. This is just a friendly reminder. Well I will see you on the next post. Hope you have a Wonderful Week!!!!!


2 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful Michelle, love the little embellishments, great inspiration

susan said...

I love those cute little bugs you put on this. They are adorable and it was a nice idea to make the carrot look like it is growing up through the ground. Such pretty papers on this! They go great with the image. Great job! Thanks!